If you expect to be without internet, we have just the thing. Borrow a wifi hotspot and travel with your own reliable connection! Each hotspot can connect a few devices. Have questions? Give us a call at 516-735-4133.
Guidelines for Borrowing and Use
- Borrowers must be Plainedge patrons 18 years or older.
- Borrowers must have a Plainedge Library card in good standing.
- Hotspots are reservable. Reservations can be made online, by phone, or in person at the Library.
- Hotspots may be borrowed for a ten day period and are not renewable.
- A maximum of one hotspot per family may be checked out at a time, and Hotspots may be borrowed once per month.
- Hotspots must be returned to the circulation desk and may not be returned in the book drop.
Fines and Liability
- Hotspots returned in the drop box will result in a $5.00 fine.
- The overdue fine is $2.00 a day with a maximum late fee of $10.00.
- The replacement fee is $72.00.
- Service will be turned off if the hotspot becomes past due.